The weather has changed. Over the next number of months we will all be experiencing winter’s wrath. Now is the time to get your home, auto, RV, and boats ready for winter. Remember, we can help you with all your personal insurance needs.
- Get your furnace serviced if needed. Turn on your furnace to make sure everything is working properly.
- Clean your fireplace if necessary.
- Check windows and doors for drafts and efficiency.
- Make sure your RV is winterized. Here is some good information.
- Check your inventory to verify that you have extra supplies like water, flashlights, food and candles on hand.
- Purge all sprinkler system lines of water with an air compressor to prevent freezing and bursting.
- Ice and snow can weigh down branches, so be sure to remove any that are hanging too close to the house.
- Invest in a home energy audit.
- Put a clean filter in your furnace.
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors.
- If you have any ceiling fans inside your home, know the rules; counter-clockwise rotation produces cooling breezes and clockwise rotation produces warmer air.
Let us provide you with an insurance check-up to make sure you have the best possible coverage. We have access to a number of different markets and can save you even more if you combine your home insurance and auto together
Worthington Insurance specializing in competitive auto, home, contractor and business insurance as well as insurance in Philadelphia, Yardley, Morrisville, Langhorne, Newtown, Bensalem, Levittown, Bucks County and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey